Salt Lake City Attractions and Utah Ski Resorts
There are many things to do in and around downtown Salt Lake City! Allow us to suggest some of our favorite Salt Lake City attractions for Super 8 Salt Lake City hotel guests!
Utah Ski Resorts
Snowbird: Long known for its bottomless powder and steep terrain, Snowbird has fully embraced the jib era with multiple terrain parks and a new Superpipe creating a one-two punch of world-class big mountain riding as well as park features for all abilities. And speaking of ability, should yours not be quite up to snuff, fear not. Snowbird’s Mountain School offers classes for adults and children looking to shred either venue.
Alta (ski only): Alta and pure, unspoiled skiing are indeed synonymous. Alta's wide variety of terrain, breathtaking alpine scenery and superb snow conditions combine to create a unique setting for unforgettable outdoor experiences with family, friends and the mountain itself. Alta becomes a place where visitors have all the time in the world to feel both a sense of serenity in a pristine alpine environment as well as sense of excitement and fun in being outdoors in the clean mountain air. Alta continues to offer a ski-only experience. Solitude: If you only knew... these words only begin to touch upon a hidden world within Big Cottonwood Canyon; a place that has transformed from a local's day area to a full-service destination resort, still offering what it was always known for: vast and varied terrain, complete with plenty of elbow room; more than ample amounts of the driest snow around; unpretentious service; and, of course, solitude. This season, come experience Solitude for yourself. Also be sure to check out:
Deer Valley (ski only)
Some Favorite Salt Lake City Attractions
- Historic Temple Square - Visit the International Headquarters of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. See the Tabernacle (home to the famous Mormon Tabernacle Choir), the historic Salt Lake City Temple, Assembly Hall, and much more! Presentations are offered at the visitor centers; there is no charge. Concerts in the tabernacle are also available for no charge.
- International Peace Gardens
- Jordan River Parkway - Jog, bike, rollerblade, kayak or just walk for miles along the Jordan River. Located about 3 miles west of the Super 8
- Old Mill Public Golf Course
- Historic Gardner Village - Shopping abounds in Historic Gardner Village. Unique boutiques make this a fun experience for everyone.
- Wheeler Farm
- Willowcreek Country Club
- South Towne Expo Center
- Kennecott Copper Mine - See up close a crater so large that it can be seen from outer space! The Kennecott Copper Mine offers tours of the colossal facilities.
Super 8 Motel Salt Lake City / Midvalley
7048 So. 900 E.
Midvale, Utah 84047
Toll Free: 800-800-8000
© Copyright 2011 - Super 8 Motel Salt Lake City / Midvalley